so unrelated to everything Disney but I just had to share this, it came up on the Hairpin. You’ll either not agree, or find it hilarious, if our types of humor are similar.
Ugh… the cheesy horse picture… the advertisement bot messages disconnected from everything else that end up reading like strange poetry… the fact that it’s called Horse ebooks… IT’S JUST PERFECT. They remind me of lines in Don DeLillo’s work (an American author). It’s like this artistic statement about consumer culture dialogue and it’s just bot noise!
- "Finally…A Tastefully Illustrated Sexual Positions Guide For Christian Couples…"
- "It has been like this ever since the wars, the deaths and the rocks"
- "Are orchids a part of your life? If not, would you like them to be?" (I just reread that line- aka, not even the first time I saw it- and literally laughed out loud at it/the responses)
- "Maybe mouthwash is not the answer"
- "Fun Facts When some liquids are mixed together, they make a new liquid" (OMG I laughed out loud again. I think I found my new go-to-when-I’m-having-a-bad-day-site!)
THANK YOU HORSE EBOOKS