The last ask reminds me of a family friend's kid. He was two and he wanted to use his sister's pink tiara cup. His dad asked him what he was doing a little girl's cup. He was teasing him playfully and neither one of them seemed upset, but the boy didn't want anything to do with it afterwards. It was sort of sad to see.
:/ (didn’t publish this when I received it so it does not actually refer to the ‘last’ ask)
- loverofstories24 likes this
- oopsabird likes this
- torukun1 likes this
- dandylionblood likes this
- codylynnclark said: Worked as a cake decorator for years. So many girls wanting Cars or Pokemon were talked into Barbie. Some got their “boy cake” but it was covered in pink. Quite a few boys wanting Tangled got Transformers. I wanted to throttle the parents.
- mquester likes this
- deepclaw likes this
- aspookylittlegirllikeyou likes this
- yamneko said: ugh people dont understand how that kind of teasing affects children. I’m still trying to get over shit my family teased me about as a child ><
- feministdisney posted this