please go back through the last 3-4 pages of this because your question has basically been answered 5 times already, but,
I would say you’re wrong to compare black people to blonde hair, yes.
Also, “black people” is not a physical trait or a certain characteristics. It’s an incredibly diverse group of individuals who do not share all the same features.
Not to mention, “anti-blond” has never been a real discrimination ever so if you don’t like blond hair it’s a pretty bland preference that isn’t really reflecting many existing social biases that you’ve absorbed. Fill in the blank….
- ambarredstrands likes this
- artisansoulleader likes this
- girlsgetbusyzine likes this
- torukun1 said: How simple is this anon to conflate hair color preference with RACE
- torukun1 likes this
- beepuke likes this
- spiritual-colonic likes this
- alliegreenleaf likes this
- desirsecret likes this
- scribblingface likes this
- nofuckinginthelibrary likes this
- feministdisney posted this