please go back through the last 3-4 pages of this because your question has basically been answered 5 times already, but,
I would say you’re wrong to compare black people to blonde hair, yes.
Also, “black people” is not a physical trait or a certain characteristics. It’s an incredibly diverse group of individuals who do not share all the same features.
Not to mention, “anti-blond” has never been a real discrimination ever so if you don’t like blond hair it’s a pretty bland preference that isn’t really reflecting many existing social biases that you’ve absorbed. Fill in the blank….
- artisansoulleader likes this
- girlsgetbusyzine likes this
- torukun1 said: How simple is this anon to conflate hair color preference with RACE
- torukun1 likes this
- beepuke likes this
- punchahyobuns likes this
- princessparadox said: Does this Anon not understand how to read? If you don’t find black people attractive because society keeps telling you not to find black people attractive, THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE DEFENDING.
- alliegreenleaf likes this
- desirsecret likes this
- scribblingface likes this
- nofuckinginthelibrary likes this
- prinxessmeulin likes this
- feministdisney posted this