gay jokes are usually okay if you’re gay… or making a joke to expose stereotypes rather than rely on them (I think there was a youtube channel that was like “my gay best friend” or something that would fall into that category, for example, since it tried to expose the ridiculousness of the stereotype expectation)... I would say most gay jokes people make are not okay though?
It’s not really a question of extent, like there’s no sliding scale from “eh” to “noo” to “really bad”, it’s context reliant?
- onescerektion likes this
- hieroglyphical likes this
- sithisit likes this
- brightsmokecoldfire likes this
- torukun1 likes this
- crosseyedmorgan likes this
- kirkandspockfuckingtokidzbop said:i dont feel comfortable with str8 ppl making any gay jokes, even if they are to expose stereotypes or whatever. super uncomfortable so pls dont thx
- aweedisbutanunlovedflower said:If you research development of individuals and their identities, you’d learn that just because it’s in crowd doesn’t make it acceptable. It’s a stage of their development.
- inmyfluffoughts likes this
- sweetdreamr likes this
- gracerofl likes this
- quaeso said:i think the youtube series you’re talking about was ‘disappointing gay best friend’ on mikalabierma’s channel
- sugarandsunflowers likes this
- androphilia likes this
- amichkala likes this
- theroguefeminist likes this
- feministdisney posted this